Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, September 15, 2006

I'm as healthy as a cat.

WoooHooo!!!! I am oh-so baaaaaaack!! As healthy as ever.
Running after everyone's legs yet again! I gained back the weight that I lost when I was sick, I am eating more than I normally would. And I am smarter than I was before (and cuter too, without a doubt).

Thank you for all the well wishes and the prayers. I wish there's something I can do in return. Like maybe massage you guys in the morning? Or let you clean me up after some serious poo-ing? Betcha don't want that ya? Hmmm...But the stinking smell is good for your health though. It helps to clean up your nose that's (already) full of shit.
Yeah, yeah whatever.

Anyway, I had a rolling good time the other day when N bathed me! She scrubbed me reeeeeeeaaal gooooooood!! Man, I almost fell asleep in the toilet. See, I love taking showers. It helps me relax. And I am proud to say that I am definitely the most well behaved cat in the world. But of course! I stayed at the same position throughout the whole process!

What process you ask? Oh, don't you know that I need at least 3 different types of shampoo for my oh-so lovely fur?

Ok, first, N will wet my fur and then she'll apply the shampoo (it smells great, I tell ya. Something like 'Satsuma' from Bodyshop! Haha) and then she'll scrub me real nice!

After about 10 mins or so, she'll rinse the shampoo of my fur, and then apply the conditioner. I don't really like the conditioner, cos when she puts that on my fur, i can't satnd properly. The floor gets really slippery and I slipped so many times. But because it smells so good, I just stood there, enjoying myself.

Lastly, after rinsing away the conditioner thoroughly, its time to put on some moisturizer on my fur! Yes, yes. MOISTURIZER! That's what makes my fur so soft and shiny you see?

But after every shower, I try not to look at myself in the mirror. Cos I look kinda hideous. My body looks so small, and my head, BIG! I dun look like a normal cat at all. Wanna see?

(stooopid blogger giving me problems with uploading the picture.pls give me time. I'm just a cat.Dun expect too much from me!)


Scary right? What? Not me! N la. For your info, she herself haven't showered that day and it was like 3 in the afternoon already hokay! haha.

N, pls learn to be more like me. Hmph.

Ok la kitties. I better go find a nice spot to ZzzZZzZZzzzZZ. It's gonna be a cold cold night...

WAH! SHIOOOOOOKKKK!!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

aiyo boolit. i tot ur smart, cute, hensem and fat.. how come you upload the picture so small, blur.. so slenger lah u boolit! its good to know you are ok, thanks to your N.

bye!

9:49 AM  
Blogger +the.specky.one+ said...

hehs veryveryvery glad that ur all cheey and happy and fatt. cute la =)

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alamak.. bathe??!! cabott!

at least u like water.. we scream loudly when mommy bathe us den she kelam kabot oredi.. hehehe!

Satusma!! Mommy is using it too!! Yummy citrus!!

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't see the picture laa boolit. you ought to upload it again. i wanna seee your face after bathing laa. hahaks. ((:

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eyy.so cute laa this cat.hahaah.

1:10 AM  
Blogger Boolit's Space said...

Heh Heh. I know other kitties always try to CABOOOOT everytime wanna kena bathe! HAHA!

But how come I nvr cabot ah? SHIT.
Maybe cos I'm not a normal cat.

DAMN.

And ya, I think ur mummy has a crush on me, using same scent and all...hmmmm...

10:52 AM  
Blogger Boolit's Space said...

yanni11blog-aiyah..I NOT STUPID la..blogger yang stupid for a while.
Í am indeed very smart (with a tinge of selengehness).

Thanks to N of cos for making sure I am A-OK!

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah..heheh! we think our mommy is gonna hug n squeeze u if she get to hug u!! ayooo.. tak tau!! kekeke~!
*mischeivous meow*

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home