Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Not Fat.


It's official.

I am not fat. I am very healthy.

I heard it from the vet's mouth myself! The reason why I am big is because my fur is waaaaay too thick! Heh heh. So no need to worry already. And I can go back to eating 17 times a day, excluding cat treats and sweets. HMmmmMM!!! I love my life!!

Oh by the way, N brought me along for her shoots today. I wonder why everyone kept asking why I am so fat, what I ate, am I grumpy (cos I looked grumpy they said), am I noisy...and blah blah blah...

Don't get the wrong impression of me, good human beings, I am not grumpy or fierce. Timid is what I am. Don't judge a good cat treat from the packaging. I might look grumpy and fierce, but trust me, I am just another (overgrown) kitten whose mouth is too close to the nose. Therefore, the grumpy/fierce look. Don't be scared to touch me, cos I love to be touched. Eik... I sound pervertish. Well, you get the drift.

Oh remember the laser pointer I was telling you about the other day kitties? Well it's gone. Gone-d. It's spolit/not working anymore. Gone-ded.

I saw N knocking it against the wall, trying to get it to work again, but it didn't. That happened in the middle of me running around like crazy. I was panting and at the same time trying to find that irritating red light and next thing I heard was N cursing the, I quote, "murah nak mampos, tu sebab tak guna!" laser pointer.

I then eavesdrop on her talking to her B. And I found out that the laser pointer costs $1.50 only! So cheap one..she very cheapo one..so malu-ing..

But knowing N, she'd splurge as much money as she needs to as long as it makes me happy. Meow meow meow *evil laughter*

Yesterday, she came home with a better laser pointer and was very eager to show it to me. The red light is even more irritating than the first one. I love it!

I got N to take a video of me playing with it, but I'll probably upload it for u kitties next time.

I've had a long day today. Excuse me while I sleep for 15 hours or 2.

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dun worry kitty you look good even if u are fat...so can kol u fatty kitty instead??

4:12 AM  
Blogger Lavuvu said...

haha... yeah yeah ur nt fat la.. but u CUTE la hokay.. hohoh...

4:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boolit, I go to your blog now more often than I go to N's! She does not blog anymore, thanks to you who is always using the lappie.

Eh Boolit,dont you make fun of my husband's name ok? Your name is silly enough, dont make fun of others' names!!!

Or else, I cabut your bulu one by one and reveal the skinny you!!

muahaha.

p.s: when you get married to Shigoleng, I want to dress you up in a tuxedo!!!!! Shigoleng must wear a gown!!!! so SEXciting!

4:49 AM  
Blogger Myzurah87 said...

I salute you lah Boolit.. 4 months je dah keluar kat newspaper..

As for me, maybe when I reach 60++ years old baru lah masuk berita harian.. tu pon kat last page before sports section.. *sobz sobz*

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haaaaa!! TRUE. ur not FAT! BUt.. CUTEE. weeee. ((((:

8:44 AM  
Blogger نورول ١شيكين said...

hi boolit!! u r cute n tt's all tt matters!!

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grumpy-ed face? No worries, that's what define your uniqueness.

On a sidenote, Bootlit, the laser pointer you are talking about: you might want to try a torchlight. Only thing, it's not that intense and irritating. But you sure will get in the lime-light!

10:35 AM  
Blogger diLa said...

i found ur blog cute la boolit. bloghop all the way from N's bloggie..

btw u r not fat, u just just cuttie adorable kittie..

6:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yeah what diah is true. i dont go to nurul's site anymore. i visit urs much much more now... hey boolit... my cat name is bulat.. boolitt...!! ur so cute!!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Yara said...

Just wondering, do you feel hot under the fur in our weather here? Humans normally cannot stand it and trim or shave their heads because all that hair are not good for S’pore’s climate. Luckily I am a spirit and a bald one some more so I am not bothered about all these.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Xo Xo...Sweet Success! said...

Boolit,

I'm sure if you were showered, your fur would be soaking wet and your tiny body will show!

It's just the fur people...JUST THE FUR!

8:58 PM  
Blogger nora said...

dun wery,every cat has its own personalities just like the humanoids hehe..be urself!

10:12 PM  
Blogger Dulce Nurul Maria said...

boolit..u so very kawaii lar, how can u be fat??

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boolit, are you sick? Why no updates today?

Now that you are famous, you cannot be lazy tau. I have even linked you, you know? Yes, that's how famous you are. Everyone wants to be your friend now. Everyone, including the stray cats under my block. They keep asking me about you, I do not know what to say at times. They now want your autograph.

How?

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the blog! Haha..I wanna create one for my cat too. watch her at vivacity.multiply.com..it sux tho' I hate multiply! Going to delete it soon.

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boolit you are so fat! you weigh so damned heavy everytime i carry you. anyway your owner must have no life to create this blog for you and update it religiously.. *snickers*

kidding lor!

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Boolit..
Can i romos-romos u???
U r soo irresistable lar

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home