Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Am I growing too fast?

I notice N (Nurul, my owner)'s been reading some books on Cats and I have a feeling that's the reason why she stop feeding me 17 times a day! I hate them writers! Do they have something against me or something? URGH!

You know what I think? I think they have very skinny cats at home & they want allll the other cats in the world to be as skinny as their cat! Hah! Confirm. It's all about jealousy!

But then again, let me tell u a lil secret. Promise you won't tell N ok?

Recently, N's been going thru some of my old pictures (not that old la, maybe bout 4 mths back or so) and seriously, I do grow very fast! I was so small when I was first brought home! I was so so small, I can eat myself for snack! (of cos, I'd need at least 10 of tiny me(s) before I'd be full!)

I am getting a little bit worried, just a little teeny weeny bit.

Why don't you cats be the judge? Just compare these pictures below ok?

Check out how N carried me when I was smaller!! And she looked happier too!! And then compare that picture to the other one! She was sitting down, leaning her back to the sofa! Am I THAT heavy?? URGH!!

Aaaahhh...see that? I used to be able to fit on human's lap...now? Urgh, I can't even balance myself when walking! *cries* MEEOOOOOWW!!!

This is definitely the saddest picture....I had CHEEKBONES kitties!!!!!


Now? My whole head is too heavy for me to handle!

*cries* Meeeowwww!!!

You know what kitties? I think I'd better go run around the house for a bit. N bought me some new toys and cat nip. She wants me to run like mad to lose some of my weight.

I wish they have "human nip" or something. I'd be happy to see her running around like mad too.

Gotta go guys! N's going out for satay with her friend. Dat Diah girl. Sheeesh...

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear boolit, i understand how you feel. i used to have cheekbones like you too but now im all round and fat.

life is unfair, indeed.

but dont worry la, fat or not,you will still get married. love is blind, what!

just try to lose a bit of weight la. dont eat at night.

im trying but i cant. i just finished up half a kilo of buah berangans just now.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Xo Xo...Sweet Success! said...

Boolit,

You're super cute! I hope your new Girlfriend/Wife makes you happy and you have many many many MANY MANY new kitties!

xxx
Su

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah .... I thought babies having blogs is best. Now cats also got blogs? Lagi best! Hehe!!

Mummy .... !!! I want a fat cat like Boolit!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Liyana said...

Hi Boolit(& Nurul)!

Been reading your owner's blog for a while & now u too has a blog... how great ! =) just dun fight with Nurul over her laptop yeah... and dun teach my cat to use mine either... Enough of her fur and paw prints all over my laptop ...

About your weight, dun worry too much. Ppl like fat cats... I want my cat to be fat too (like myself i suppose) thats y im feeding her almost 17 times a day..and my cat is super cerewet! She is 4 years old, and still at 5 KG ! how sad...

Cherio ...

10:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hhaha.. this is funny!!!!

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bootlit,

when you get your wife and have 10 cats, don't be tempted.

I know, I know. 10 mini cats are *slurp* what makes you full.

5:42 AM  
Blogger Boolit's Space said...

MeeeeOOwwW!!!

Visitor,

Am I not supposed to eat my kitties?

OoopS...didn't knoe that..

6:03 AM  
Blogger Lissy'sLife said...

YOu are soo cute!!!!

2:50 AM  
Blogger sofi[a]bd said...

boolit is so freaking cute!!!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Ifah said...

hello boolit!

woah can really see the difference ehh!! life must be great with the loving owner of urs!! krekre!!

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home