Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, August 24, 2006

My 1st Entry


Test...test...Wow...i didn't know it is this easy to use Blogspot.
Well, here goes...FIrst, let me introduce myself.
My name is Boolit, I am a cat. Well, a kitten to be exact. Hey, I might be big and fat, but yes yes I am STILL a kitten. Guess i'm just a healthy one huh? What? You jealous or something? Hmmph...

Anyways, my owner is Nurul and she's at fallagain.pitas.com

You can go there if you wanna read about her life, but hey, if i were you (and if u are a cat too) I'd stay here and look at my cute lil flat face. I think I'm cute...doncha think?

Ok, whatever...I told u i can be sooo random and out of point. hey, I'm a cat for god's sake. SHUT UP.

Ya, I know I can be rude at times. But who cares? I'm a cat. And everyone seems to like me no matter what I do. They love stroking my body. Not that I don't like that, I do. But it disgusts me when they start smelling me. Euuuuww!! Puh-lease!! Get off me!! If only I can talk.

So by the way, have you heard bout that babe that my owners getting soon? Oh MAN! She's hot as hell! As much as i'd like to jump on her the minute she walk thru that door, I've been told by Nurul that I am to lay off till maybe in 4-5mths time. Like, wadda hell?! Aaargh...fed up man...

Hey I didn't know I love writing this much. I think this is enough for now, I have to catch up on my sleep. I've been awake for more than half an hour. Need to rest.



15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Boolit! I didnt know you know how to blog!!!

ya lor your soon to be wife is damn hot. she is so penyek! she wouldnt look good as a human, though! you too! hahahahahahahahahahahaha

1:02 AM  
Blogger Boolit's Space said...

OUCH! Now are u dat Diah? N's best fren? Ok ok, i admit, I'd look like crap if i'm human. But i make a very cute cat don't i?

Thank god for that.

Heh

3:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whattt?? Boolit is still a kitten??
all the while i tot its already a grown up cat!!
hmmmm..
talk abt over fed!!
hehehe
but its ok, u r still as cute and ive seen your mate-to-be.. adorable!!!!! abit flat but still as cute..
=))

9:53 AM  
Blogger Halijah said...

gosh! boolit!! darn cute man..! im lovin' it.

6:29 PM  
Blogger sofi[a]bd said...

wow.boolit's so cute!amazing eyes laa!cute seyykk.

8:32 PM  
Blogger sofi[a]bd said...

wow!boolit's so cute!amazing eyes.cute seyykk.

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

boolit blog is soooo cool n funni heh... didn't noe boolit noe how to blog... interesting!!!
;> a healthy kitten.....

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HeyHeyHey..
i didnt know theres's anothr fat-talking-cat around here. nyce to know about ur lyfe..
u know me doncha?
I have 2 movies done and anothr one in da making..but it gets preety lonely as a star..
i would be really pleasd if u b my friend..

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HeyHeyHey..
didnt know theres another fat-talking-cat around here..
WATSSUUP!!!

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HeyHeyHey..
didnt kn0w theres anothr fat-talking-cat around here..
WATSSUUPP!!

-THE GARFIELD-

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Boolit,

Welcome to d world of blogging...I didn't know you are still a kitten until I read dis...surprise!

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're cute!!

3:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Boolit. I always read your owner's, N page but since you have a page of your own, i rather find it interesting. Call it deja vu suddenly i feel as though I'm talking to a black and white stripe garfield.. hehe

4:36 AM  
Blogger Raihan said...

wei...u all got sumthng against penyek faces kapaa?!

*touches own face*

on another note, welcome to the blogging world, boolit! nanti when i have my own meowster soon (to fill the void when i alone at home...boohoo), i force the pussy to blog also hokay?!

then u got fren from arabland lah liddat!


stay cute!!
(and no one else can really do that well but you!!)

4:42 AM  
Blogger Boolit's Space said...

wah...so many humans praising me ah? Am I really that cute?
I am la...I noe.

:)

Thanks eh everyhuman.

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home