Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, September 01, 2006

Plastic Bags turn me on..

Awww...I just loooove chilling like this! This is ubber ubber cool man! You humans love to hang out at Starbucks? I love to hang out in Plastic Bags! It's exciting!
Whenever I move around, it makes a sound, and I'll try to catch that sound, but then becos I move again, the sound will be more irritating. I'll go round and round and round till my head spins. Aaargh...I love it!
And I especially love those small plastics. It's so tiny, and I love squeezing myself into it and only my tail will be sticking out. (Sometimes I forget that's my tail and I try to grab it!)
So you guys should know what to get me for my birthday ya? Well, maybe for my birthday you can get me some branded plastic bags...like, I dunno...Sheng Shiong's Plastic Bags? Or NTUC! Or even better, 7 Eleven...the really tiny ones. Maybe get yourself some chocolate and get that bag for me?
I appreciate it. Thanks...
Oh ya, before I hit the floor beside N's bed, I'd like to tell ya. Please stop calling me a pussy. It's not male-ly at all! Ishk. I am a MAN ok. I ain't got no pussy. Eh, I mean. I ain't no pussy.

Alrighty, Goodnight all.

*remember the plastic bags ya*

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

now, i feel a bit on the disadvantage being a human. while we humans regard plastic bags as some sort of hazards esp to our young ones, u cats regard it as a toy. not fair not fair........

oh genie, pls turn me into a cat. no, no... not the flat-faced.. i want to maintain my sharp features.. oh, oh and nice fluffy fur please... ash brown and mahogany stripes that is...

11:19 AM  
Blogger kyla_t said...

i cnt help it...boolit is too cute,prada will fall in love with boolit immediately..heh..

tapi sayang prada not flat face..
:(

*anna takes a magic wand*

Anna@gonflable

2:26 PM  
Blogger Goat Almighty said...

hahahaha, he's so adorable, like a pillow on four legs, makes me wanna go there and squeeze him.

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You dont action manly la. You are just a pussy (cat)!

wahaha.

Boolit the Pussy.

Sedap! Eh BOOOOlit, I have lotsa plastic bags in my kitchen, if you noticed during your visits to my house! I can donate them to you, tak payahlah susah susah mintak orang. You can choose, I have NTUC, Sheng Shiong, Shop n Save, the famous white with many red merlion heads one, the boring red one, everything. Just tell me what you want ok?

BUT if you are good to me, I might just give you a nicer plastic bag. Like Forever Friends plastic bag, or the Toys R Us one.

7:15 PM  
Blogger cliche queens said...

hey boolit..hahaha... post more pics aite.. im such a cat lover and i definitely a boolit lover. haha. or perhaps a video of u trying your best to squeeze into the smallest plastic bag.

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEehehehe... You are just like my cat dear.... He loves to sit inside paper bag/plastic bag... Once he is in a paper bag he expects us to carry him around... But then just a reminder to u do be careful cause my cat was almost thrown into the rubbish bin cause my mom was cleaning the room and throwing things inside the black bag and the next moment when she wants to throw it away, she realise he is in there... So take care hor.....

2:08 AM  
Blogger Myzurah87 said...

Boolit...

Boolit tak gi tengok Kids Central Live dengan N ke? =p

Nanti I give you many many plastic bags as your bdae present k.. Lepas tu boleh main sembunyi sembunyi dalam plastic bag ngan N. Biar boolit masuk plastic bag, jangan N yg masuk plastic bag. Hehe.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.
boolit, same as my cat. loves plastic baggs.
can sleep for hours in the plastic bags.
lololol

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaah so many pple want to give you their plastic bags aah? N's house turning into a "karung-guni" house..??!!

waahahahahahahha...

kiddin' = )

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

er. Plastic Bags. turn. you. on?

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey.. We love plastics bags too!! Paper bags and our mom's bags!!

The only problem is.. there are 5 of us here.. and usually the plastic bag don't last till tomorrow and leaves mommy screaming at us!!

3:11 AM  
Blogger NA said...

My Ah Cheng (a meowing fella) also likes plastic bags. Esp if they are filled with food. =)

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home