Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Am I popular or WHAT?!


Sooo...ok. Let me get this straight. I am so popular, that no one wants to go to N's blog anymore? And..some even wants me to update every day now? Say, that Diah girl? She's got so much time in her hands, I think! And that new layout on N's blog? She did that! Miss D, I have an idea on how you should be spending your time..like, I don't know...off the top of my head...maybe change my layout? Heh Heh

She should be pitying me and my not-as-cute-as-i-am layout right? Hmmm...think about it Ms D.

Ok, let's move on to the cute me. I got sick this morning. I vomitted and I tell ya, kitties..it was terrible. But I kinda figured out why that happened though. See, N put on some cream on my fur yesterday before she went to bed. Then I got irritated with the stickyness and licked myself clean. Whatever it was she put on me, it sure sucked! It smelt like human's shit or something. I puked it all out this morning and felt much better after. She better not put that on me again or else I'll puke it all out on her and then she'll get a taste of human shit! Urgh.

Speaking of which, N haven't been updating much I notice. Hah! Intimidated or something N? Hey Hey, I'm just a cat okay..don't be jealous of me just because I'm cute and all. (but of course u shld be N!)

Kitties/humans, before I end off today's entry, I'd like to thank everyone/kitty again for leaving those comments on my page. I love reading em. I love the praises. (well, who doesn't?) and ya..go ahead and link me up. I don't mind the exposure. I'm confident magazines will start looking for me soon and I'll have to start managing my time properly. It's tough when you need to eat and sleep almost all day long and still need to make time for interviews and photoshoots.

I need a mani/pedicure. N screams at me everytime I give her a massage in the morning. Her pitchy voice irritates the shit out of me.

Goodnight kitties. Sweet kitty dreams.

14 Comments:

Blogger Rima Melati Siahaan-Adams said...

Hey there boolit,
Thanks for dropping by my owners bloggy. I must say u are one hell of a stud!!!*mentel meowing* U're asking abt my kitties? Well I have one cutie pie but unfortunately I heard my owner intend to give my babies away.

I dont blame her, I have my other 5 mates in the house and my owner cant take in another 3. Oh ya you kinda have the same colour as one of my mates-Squicky. But I cant stand her, I was so jealous when she came into 'my family' and my owner Rima had to pay extra attention to her. She always thinks she pretty and all but in fact I am more sexy with my arabian eyes and slim body.

Anyway abt my kitties, I believe my owner will find responsible people to take care of my babies. One of them is her sister.

Gotta go now handsome Boolit, my babies are meowing for me. Take care now.

Love,
Chacha

12:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

this is madness. i cant stop smiling when i imagined that boolit talks, using the laptop.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Yara said...

Hi Boolit. Hmm. That N sure wants to get a haunting from me for putting that shitty stuff on your beautiful fur. I adore cats because I was a cat in my past life too.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Dulce Nurul Maria said...

hahaha..N has a pitchy voice?! hey boolit, get well soon ya =)

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey cutesy boolit, i'm gonna link you and N. Can? Thanks ya. I mean. Meow meow meow...

3:35 AM  
Blogger nuwul pink said...

oh wow ... boolit have a blog..so cool....i love that pic...cute....aaww

7:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

harlow boolit!! fyi, tell ur dearest N dat there's still me who frequent her blogsite... cool layout i should say. tak dapat experience snow pat singapore, pat blog site N pun jadi lar... hehehe... ewww, cats do puke??? wonder how it sounds like and how they actually go about puking.. next tyme must ask ur N to record the act and post it at youtube. we, humans, surely wanna see how's the cat version of puking... dui bu dui, humans?

anw, i've linked both of you at my bloggie. do visit and tag me yar - www.bb2006-qalaqalbi.blogspot.com

meowz......

9:57 AM  
Blogger Eza Doll said...

i miss my dear cat lah when i look at boolit.

Its not that they ahve the same fur or what.. but i sure miss my cat. He died recently. I cried ya know..

Check him out in my entries

http://dolly-crap.blogspot.com

5:55 PM  
Blogger Eza Doll said...

:(

5:55 PM  
Blogger Desirenad / Nadiah said...

oh gosh...u are soo cute boolit...!!!!!!!!!

ask nurul to post more oics of u kiesz..

:)

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Boolit, you have so many pussies as your friends now! Hey, since you are a big flirt n all, why dont you try going after the lead singer of Pussycat Dolls. That Nicole girl? I am sure she ll go crazzzzzy over you.


And wah, Chacha, your owner is remarkable!!! she can handle so many pussies at one time! she ll make a good mother!! pls tell her to get pregnant soon. :)

7:56 PM  
Blogger Boolit's Space said...

Hey Ms D,
actually, i fell for that PUSSY cat doll girl a,lont time ago and well, *shrug* what's new? she fell in love with me too.
But cos she's so far away, i decided to let her go. She was devastated of cos, but she said she's lettig me go cos she loves me.
*shrug*
Love hurts...

10:37 PM  
Blogger Princess Liza said...

Hello Boolit... Aiyah Wat cream did N put on ur fur?? I have 9 cats at home n i nvr put cream on thier fur mah! Aiyah but pls try not to puke all ovr the houselah.. Poor N!! Cat puke is like... eeeeeewwwwww!!!! Anyway boolit u are one hot little pussy u knw tat! I think ur even hotter den N! Stay hot baby! Meowwww!!!

2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

With a cute face like that.. u deserve to be popular Boolit!!

Feel free to drop by and meet your online buddies here.. we're just like you.. except.. shorter furs..:-

http://mia-gatto.blogspot.com

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home