Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, September 11, 2006

I'm Sorry...

I love you N, but I hope you understand how much I am suffering right now..I am sorry I refused to swallow those eekie stuff you tried to give me. I am sorry I vomitted and you had to clean up on me several times...I am really sorry...

Kitties, I am sick. I've been vomitting and my poo is watery since the past 4 days. Last night, N found a blood clot when she cleaned me up. I think she got really worried, she almost cried. So just now afternoon, she brought me to the vet, looking all un-glam with her specs and no make up. That was very unlike her, I tell ya...She looked, errr...not herself.

I hate having to tell you what happened at the vet, but for the benefit of other kitties, I shall be a male about it. Hee hee...

After registration and some small talks I had with the doggies there, (OH! They were very friendly. People say, Cats and Dogs always fight? Well, those are just myths!) N brought me into THE room. I'll never forget what happened in that room.

There was a lady and a man. At first, they were really nice to me. They said I was handsome, and that I was such a good boy.... and before I knew it, they stuck a tiny straw into my anus (is dat the term used for cats as well?) and it hurts so bad...I was wailing and crying hoping that N would somehow help me out, but she was just holding me and I saw her shed a tear in her eye. I don't know why, but maybe it was painful for her too...

That's not all, after shoving that painful straw into me, they also gave me a jab on my neck. It didn't hurt as much as that straw, but it made me feel numb for a while. By that time, N was already sobbing, telling the vet not to be too hard on me. But you know what? The vet wasn't listening to her. Cos it really hurt after a while.. I think N knew I was suffering...

Everything else was a blur after that. I think it’s the jab they gave me.I fell asleep and when I woke up, I was already home.

And things didn’t get any better…N forced me to swallow the eekie stuff the vet gave her. She said she was trying to make me feel better, but that was so not it. She kept forcing it into my mouth and I just couldn’t take it anymore. I vomited it all out and ran away from her. I told myself not to trust her anymore.

But you know, the vet said, I have diarrhea and a lot of bacteria in my body. It’s most likely caused by the environment I am in. Well, I have to say, the rented place I’m staying in, is definitely not home to me. I just can’t wait to move out of this place.

N and her sister cleaned up the whole house when they got home just now.

Now, all I do is sleep…

.…sleep….

And sleep…

..I don’t wanna say goodnight to you. Instead, I wanna ask for a favor.

Please pray that I get better? Cos if anything happens to me, I know N will never be ok…and she’ll blame herself for it.

29 Comments:

Blogger DRooLZ79 said...

hey boolit u r such a cutie arnt u?. im a cat lover as well n i own 2 cats n 3 kittens. i use 2 hv more but dey hv been adopted. i hv been readin ur N's blog but lets juz say u, boolit steals all her limelight. heheh... keep tis updated boolit... for i hv other feline frens whom wld luv 2 share frm ur experience.

11:43 PM  
Blogger violetvirus said...

Get well soon, Boolit...can imagine how painful it was for you and N...Have lots of rest...

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get Well Soon Boolit!!

A pray from all of us here!!

3:15 AM  
Blogger Boolit's Space said...

droolz79-but of cosI'm stealing N's limelight! Am proud of that! hoho

violetvirus-it is painful.hope i'll be better soon..:)

Dolcedonna-thanks a lot ya...kiss ur kitties for me! :o the pervertish me again. Heh.

3:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Boolit, sorry to hear abt ur suffering. Dun worry im sure u'll get better. I undestand how N feel cuz i've been thru the same thing.
My cat had ulcer at the mouth.luckily nothing serious but that is enuff to give me heart pain. Be strong boolit. Be a man!

4:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe!! u can kish me! im Lilo!! im the one mommy is holding! I'm the only female!! coz the other 4 of my family are boys... kekeke~!! *cheeky me*

5:08 AM  
Blogger fatinn said...

hi Boolit.. haf been reading ur posts.. i'm scared of cats but i don't hate em'.. my aunt have cats and i could see how much she LURVES dem... and when i got to know that u r sick.. i kinda noe and feel the pain u n N is feeling.. hope tat u get better aites.. get well soon..

5:12 AM  
Blogger el.azilron said...

hey boolit.. hw are you doin todae? feelin betta? get well soon ya. hv a lot of rest..

u'r super cute but too bad i'm too just too afraid of CATS!! hahaha..

once again, tk gd cr of ursef n send my hugs n kisses for N, ok? =)

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe..boolit..ur so cute even when ur sleeping.anyways...whatever N's feeding u,it has to be good for ya.she would want ya to get well soon.do take care of yaself.hope to see ya up and running in no time.

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Boolit, I wanted to cry when I read your entry cos well, I know how much that N of yours love you.

So you better get well. You better be okay. You better! Or else no Shigoleng for you!!!!

Hmpfff.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Yara said...

Get well soon Boolit. For N's sake and all your admirers.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Boolit's Space said...

Hi all!!

Guess what? N stopped forcing me with the medication and I pooed just fine!! I pooed about 5 ketul. Heh. And it stinks! Yeeehaaa!!

I think all I needed was some Tender Loving Care from her and well wishes from you guys!

Thank you so much!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Boolit's Space said...

Oh and Ms D,
I beg you, pls dun take Shigleng away from me?

And dun tell her about the 5 ketuls of poo?

Pls?

8:55 AM  
Blogger +the.specky.one+ said...

ohh man, it was so sad reading ur entry.. =( thank goodness ur now aye-o-kay! hee!! and ur sucha a cutie pie boolit =))

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAY!! Boolit is ok!!
*Lilo hugs Boolit*

Better don't eat things u find on the floor ah.. all of us ever did that (even they're not food) and we got the same thing as well.. and our poo poo stinks!! urghh~!!

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello.
Good 2 hear that u r feeling okay now.
But in any case, take gd care of urself...

*Muacks*

2:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww Boolit dont worry, you'll be okay. i got really sick once too but the medicine helped me get well really fast :) i bet N loves you a lot!

Gemokzz.

2:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

boolit, when are you all moving out from that place? you better takec are and eat ur medicine, if not i will cry too.. i always cry if something goes wrong with my bulat..

5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww.. well.. alhamdulillah. dats gud to noe dat u'r well ady. U'r so lucky to haf an owner lyk N. Take care Boolit baby. Heh heh

5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Boolit,

Please eat all medications that N stuff into your mouth. Be a good kitty and not throw it out or ure not gonna get any better. Hope u get well soon.

5:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon Boolit!! Will be praying for u okies?

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

get well soon boolit.makan more vegetable friskies.or eat fruits ar.avoid salty food and drink more water.heh.anyway,boolit do visit my blog and tell your syg N that i have linked her and her bestfrd Diah too!ok boolit you want me to link you or not?tag me yar boolit.hahaha ok kau cute nak mampos.cepat baik and dtg suria segar one of these days.aku nak jumpe kau arr...ask N permission first..k haf a gd sleeping day!

6:44 PM  
Blogger el.azilron said...

I'm glad everytings ok..

N definately loves you alot n bn prayin for your speedy recovery..

Nw, tk gd cr of ursef ok?

7:27 PM  
Blogger Frostylady said...

Hi Boolit. I just have to lve a tag. I know how painful it is fer N, coz Didi, my cat suffered too, previously. I was a wreck. Cant sleep the whole nite praying fer his safety in the hospital.(yup he had to be warded!) He had to undergo an emergency op.

But hes all fine and dandy now. And YOU WILL BE TOO, u handsome devil you.

You'll leap back in no time at all.

Praying fer you sweetie.

-frosty

1:42 AM  
Blogger diLa said...

Boolit, you take care. Get well soon. Dun always sleep. Walk around to be well again.

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmpf. boolit is so very cute.

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello boolit~
gawddd i know im not the first to say that you are so adorable and cute! grrr.. oh yeah. i hope you're doin fine.

i wanna keep a kitten too but daddykins wont allow me. he said it would be a hassle for me. sad kan. but it's okay. looking at ur daily dosage of cuteness redefine pictures are nuff to make my day. you know people cant get nuff of you. hee.

anyway, ive browsed thru the "nama nama islam" book and i couldnt find the meaning of ur name! okay bedek je. whats the meaning behind ur name uh?

this comment da macam letter to a pen-pal pulak. okay okay. get well soon boolit! =)

anw, gonna link u up.

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello boolit~
gawddd i know im not the first to say that you are so adorable and cute! grrr.. oh yeah. i hope you're doin fine.

i wanna have a kitten too but daddykins wont allow me. he said it would be a hassle for me. sad kan. but it's okay. looking at ur daily dosage of cuteness redefine pictures are nuff to make my day. you know people cant get nuff of you. hee.

anyway, ive browsed thru the "nama nama islam" book and i couldnt find the meaning of ur name! okay bedek je. whats the meaning behind ur name uh?

this comment da macam letter to a pen-pal pulak. okay okay. get well soon boolit! =)

anw, gonna link u up.

12:28 AM  
Blogger Boolit's Space said...

pandora's box- are you really a talking box?? SO COOOL!!!

Anyway, hush hush la, cos I'm a convert and didnt wanna change my name. Dah masuk Islam already..

SssSShhhhsSSSHhhh ok...

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home