Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I No Enough

Yeah yeah, so I haven't been updating much lately ya? Ok, fine, I am sorry. Since I know, everyone's expecting me to update everyday. I know I am popular, more popular than Garfield, the talking cat. Ya, he might be able to talk, BUT! Does Garfield knows how to blog? NA-AH! Hee hee

Ok, anyway, before I start blabbering too much about myself, I better get on to business.

Err...I have no idea why I just said that, cos seriously, I have nothing to blog about. Yes. Absolutely nothing. I'm very afraid my blog is slowly becoming like N's blog. Booooooorrrring....if you know what I mean. *evil meowing*

Before you hit the huge X on the top right hand corner of your window, maybe I can entertain you with a cute picture of me?

Aaaaahhh...there ya go! Hey, my body looks like a rug ah? Heh. Doesn't matter. I know I'm loved by N and her family. But you know what? I have a feeling N's bf don't think that I'm cute. I'm so hurt hokay! I mean of course you kitties wouldn't agree with him right? You know what? He's just jealous. *rolls eyes*

He doesn't have a flat face, the only thing me and him have in common is that, we both eat 17 times a day and the fact that his stomach is as big as mine! (haha) Other than that, we're the total opposite! I love chilliiiiing at home, he loves to hang out with his friends till morning. I sleep 23 hours a day, he only needs 30 mins of sleep everyday! I find myself soooo adorable, he thinks I am not cute enough!

Ah, whatever he says, I don't care. Cos I know what I am. And I've learnt from N, never to bother so much about what others say about you. Sometimes in life, you just have to say, "F*** it la!" and move on! OH MY GOD. Did I just use the 'F' word?

Sorry kitties, betcha dunno what that means...hee hee

Ok kitties, I gotta go now..N wants to chat with Ms D, who still refuse to help me with my damn layout!

*slaps forehead*

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a very lazy yet charming pose!! :D

can we kidnap u for a day??!!

*evil laughters*

7:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

eh i forgot.. 17 times a day. u mad or what boolit.. how many times you go toilet man!!!

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how could he not like u?! he bought u in the first place!!

just ignore him! u are cute. the flat face make u look more unique and stand out among the rest! ;)

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOOlit, that bf of N is like that. He doesnt like anyone or anything better, cuter or fatter than him.


wahahaha

9:50 AM  
Blogger Yara said...

I guess some humans cannot appreciate the fact that cats are the cuter and more intelligent beings.
When you can eat and sleep practically the whole day whilst people have to work, does that not show how exceptionally brilliant you are?

6:28 PM  
Blogger Goat Almighty said...

nice rug. :)

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ehh Boolit , misai punye lah panjang ... post sexy can? look too fierce lah dude!

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u sleep 23 hours a day!

11:11 PM  
Blogger Noi Rocker said...

Awwwwwww that is soooo cuteeee..I just wnat to squish you..hahah..am going to visit here often!

3:31 AM  
Blogger +the.specky.one+ said...

hahahahah boolit cute ah.

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello boolit! Mayb u shld mit up with my cookie & oreo and explain to me why cookie simply have sooo much energy to play the whole day compared to Oreo who sleeps and eat 17times a day just like u...
*jumps*

1:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

boolit u are so damn cute la..eeeeee..i feel like squeezing u can or not boolit...

2:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

boolit u are so damn cute..i wanna squeeze ya

2:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sooo cuteeee!!

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

boolitt...who did you vote at Singapore Idol?? Wahaha...

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY BOOLIT!
u're such an adorable cat and hw i wish i cud have a cat like you.
nyeeeeheee.
but somehow.. u seeem a bit lazy?
haaaaaaaaaah!
oh yea, update more often okaey!
((:

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello Boolit.kau memang paling cute.nanti kalau aku free aku letak gambar kucing2 aku used to jaga.so boolit,get ready for some eye catching kitties!and your precious N nak my blogspot address.so Boolit,you pass this to her hor... it's http://pre-vinrouge.blogspot.com

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home