Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Popular Yet Again..what's new?

Ok, I really want to update with pictures today since my site was on the New Paper and all (tks Sheela!) but stupid blogspot keeps giving me the error prompt.

Anyway, it's been toooo long since my last update and ya well, i noe u guys miss me like crazy. Don't mention it.

Oh and the media been really nice to me lately. If you don't already know, i was on SEKSA about 2 weeks ago. And then my blog was 'advertised' on the papers today. Sigh... sometimes it's really difficult being in the limelight. Especially when I am this cute.

Ho well! Let's move on to more important things.

I have hair now! Yes! I no longer look like an oversized obese lizard. Its good news you know. My face is still flat though. :(

Might not be a good thing for some, but most importantly, N loves my flat face. I find myself cute too, obviously.

Ok, i'll stop praising myself ok. Enough.

Shegoleng & Shebali are very well, in case you are wondering. They're both running after a piece of wire since ah hour ago. Totally STUPID i tell ya. But cute lar...They're kittens, what do u expect? I did all those stuff too when I was younger. Now whenever I think about it, I just laugh at myself! What was I thinking? Wire? Ribena Cap? Urgh. Well...those were the days.

Right, so i'm gonna stop writing now and try to distract the other 2 from the wire. And apologies for no pictures cos well, blogspot sucks sometimes.

Till next time, Be good, kitties.

:)

15 Comments:

Blogger MamaHawra said...

Boolitt!!!!!! miss u so much lah!! muackksss!!

dun ferget to upload ur latest pics ya! caaayyyang awak!

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw all of u in TV!! geram! so cuteeeee!!! :D

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boolit!!! Ohmygawd... Rindunye... Update selalu ye...

DingDong

9:00 PM  
Blogger Nutty, Crazy and Blurry Teacher said...

I really love your cats.... they look so cute and cuddly.... I want one too....!!!!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Nutty, Crazy and Blurry Teacher said...

Btw, where did you get them from and how much do you have to pay for them?

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute la boolitt just like the name itself... =)

3:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when will your N update her blog? haha. been waiting for new updates.. loves reading her blog and yours too.. pls upload your pixies ok, my cat "princess" wanna view ur photos...

3:58 AM  
Blogger Yara said...

Glad to know that you have hair now Boolit. Wow! You took so long to update your blog and I have been waiting and waiting and waiting and I guess I have been losing lots of hair on my head now.But it's ok coz I am still cute too..heh..heh

12:34 AM  
Blogger Babysunkist said...

Yup bootlit u were so cute.. & famous now including d two "rascals" too....hheheheheh
dah banyak bulu pun.....

2:25 AM  
Blogger jasciante said...

wah wah..boolit is getting famous ! yeehaaa..or is it..meeoowww aaaahhhhh..

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boolit.Love viewing your blog.
I wonder if you have friendster?

8:26 PM  
Blogger ZueRaiN said...

Hey..Boolit...long time no hear frm u lar...missing yah...
aniwae just to let u knw,the other little bro of shegoleng and shebali are as notti as them...and stoopid @ times too..i guess it runs in the genes...hehehehehe

9:23 PM  
Blogger Zilaaa said...

Hey Boolit... Asl da lame tk update? Me miss u sooo much lah... Update more... Especially ur cutie pixs....

1:27 AM  
Blogger ZIEE& said...

MEOW ! biler mahu update, boolit ?

10:37 PM  
Blogger shaz said...

Haha. Nice Blog for a cat. Funny too. Two thumbs up for you. Cheers. Take Care. =)

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home